Happy Labor Day and welcome back for the Fall of 2011 academic term! Hope everyone had a fantastic summer and was able to get in a bit of rest & relaxation. Summer internships and lots of travel filled the past few months for many of our ENT members across the U.S – but most our Chapters are back to class now and geared up for this Fall term!
We have some exciting updates on what ENT has planned for this academic year, so here’s a brief overview from the National Board:
- Epsilon Nu Tau’s 2nd Annual National Convention will be the weekend of November 17th – 20th, 2011 in San Marcos, Texas. Our Beta Chapter, in collaboration with the National Board, will be hosting the event at Texas State University. Finalized details will be announced later this week…
- ENT Connect, our new fraternal collaboration system, is currently in test mode – we are working out the bugs before launching within the next few weeks. The system will effectively allow all members of ENT to collaborate, share, and connect with members of any Chapter. Each member will soon receive a username to access the system from http://connect.epsilonnutau.org. In the meantime, members are encouraged to reach out to the board with any questions, updates, or suggestions – you can do so here.
- Our National Constitution has been edited and finalized for the current term. You can download it here.
- Up-to-Date National financial statements & budgets are now available. Please email Rob Starrett, Director of Finance, for a copy.
- Furthermore, ENT is excited to be working with a few awesome groups of entrepreneurial students who are interested in establishing new Chapters at their respective universities. We are looking forward to launching our next few chapters in order to continue growing our network and further our ideals within new communities throughout the World.
Stay tuned as we have more updates to come from each of our individual Chapters, along with finalized details on the upcoming National Convention!
Keep Makin’ it Happen,
-ENT National Board